Important timetable changes for TILO RE10, S10 and S40 linesTimetable change September 2018.
Some timetable changes are being introduced on September 2nd, 2018 to improve the quality of service to our customers.
S10 and S40 changes
The S10 and S40 connections now end their journey in Como S. Giovanni and no longer in Albate-Camerlata (except the first morning connections departing from Albate-Camerlata at 05.05 a.m., 05.35a.m., 06.05 a.m. and the connection arriving in Albate-Camerlata at 5.59 a.m.). Therefore, the trains arrive later in Como and depart earlier than the last timetable.
In addition, the following S10 connections are extended between Mendrisio and Chiasso:
- S10 departing from Mendrisio at 6.25 a.m., arrival in Chiasso at 6.34 a.m.
- S10 departing from Mendrisio at 12.25 p.m. , arrival in Chiasso at 12.34 p.m.
- S10 departing from Mendrisio at 13.25 p.m., arrival in Chiasso at 13.34 p.m.
- S10 departing from Mendrisio at 14.25 p.m., arrival in Chiasso at 14.34 p.m.
- S10 departing from Mendrisio at 15.25 p.m., arrival in Chiasso at 15.34 p.m.
- S10 departing from Mendrisio at 20:25 p.m., arrival in Chiasso at 20:34 p.m.
- S10 departing from Chiasso at 9.27a.m., arrival Mendrisio at 9.35 a.m.
- S10 departing from Chiasso at 13.27 p.m., arrival Mendrisio at 13.35 p.m.
- S10 departing from Chiasso at 14.27 p.m., arrival Mendrisio at 14.35 p.m.
- S10 departing from Chiasso at 15.27p.m., arrival Mendrisio at 15.35 p.m.
Trenord S11 changes
The Trenord S11 connections end once an hour in Como (arr .41 / dep .19) and once every hour in Chiasso (arr .17 / dep .43). Individual S11 trains have a modified departure / arrival time in Chiasso, depending on the stop of the EC in Como.
For the S11 connections with terminus in Como you can continue to Switzerland with the RE10 connections (dep .47). For the S11 connections departing from Como you can reach the connection with the RE10 connections from Switzerland (arr .12).
For the connections with terminus in Chiasso you can continue to Switzerland with the additional S10 connections (dep .27 / arr .34).
Two more RE10 connections are introduced:
- RE10 departing from Milano Centrale at 9.04 a.m., arrival in Lugano at 10.18 a.m.
- RE10 departing from Mendrisio at 14.57 p.m., arrival in Milano Centrale at 15.55 p.m.
We advise all travelers to check the travel times of their connections as small time changes are possible on all lines.
Further information on the timetable changes
SBB online timetable
September 2018 timetables