Some TILO S20 connections replaced by bus between Locarno and Biasca in the nights Sun/Mon from 14. to 29 January 2018From 23.00 to 01.10.
In the nights Sun / Mon 14./15., 21./22. and 28./29 January 2018, some S20 connections between 23.00 and 01.10 will be replaced by buses between Locarno and Biasca. This is due to construction work south of Bellinzona.
The following connections towards Bellinzona are canceled and replaced by bus:
• S20 with departure from Locarno at 23:05
• S20 with departure from Locarno at 23.35
• S20 with departure from Locarno at 00.05
• S20 with departure from Locarno at 00.35
Travelers for Airolo use the bus at 23:05, which allows the last connection in Bellinzona.
Travelers for Chiasso use the bus at 23.35, which allows connection with the replacement train leaving from Giubiasco at 00.15.
Buses depart from the SBB station in Locarno and stop at all stations to their destination. Please expect a longer journey time of approx. 30 minutes.
Travelers who want to travel from Giubiasco to Bellinzona have replacement trains available to ensure the service. Please pay attention to the voice announcements at the station and in the train.
The following connections towards Locarno are canceled and are replaced as follows:
• S20 departing from Bellinzona at 23.00 will be replaced by the S10 from 23.02 to Giubiasco. Here awaits a bus with departure at 23.09.
• S20 with departure from Castione Arbedo will be replaced by the replacement train from 23.22 until Giubiasco. Here awaits a bus with departure at 23:39.
• S20 departing from Bellinzona at 00.00 hours will be replaced by the S10 from 00.02 to Giubiasco. Here awaits a bus with departure at 00.09.
The buses leave from the SBB station of Giubiasco and stop at all stations to their destination. Please expect a longer journey time of approx. 15 minutes.
TILO advises its customers to visit the online timetable. Disabled passengers who need assistance to getting on and off public transports, can contact the SBB Free Call Center 0800 007 102 (from Switzerland) or +41 512 257 844 (from abroad). Bicycle loading is not possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience.